The Friends of Drinkfield Marsh and Tees Valley Wildlife Trust are hosting a friendly bird discovery day with gadgets and experts on hand.
- See the birds close up with telescopes and binoculars
- top tips from local naturalists Alistair McLee and Rob Scaife
- Explore the nature reserve using Roger’s Bird Spotting Guide
- Learn to recognise some bird songs and calls
- Share your love of wildlife and make new friends over tea and biscuits
Birds, binoculars and biscuits was last modified: April 11th, 2017 by